This course is the last level of A2. Once we finish this course, we will enter level B1.
What are we going to see in this course? We will see how:
- To talk about moods in Spanish. I mean, I’m happy, I’m sad, etc.
- To express wishes. For this, we will see the present tense of the subjunctive mood.
- To talk about working conditions. In other words, the characteristics that workers value from jobs.
- To talk about events that have happened.
- To use the indirect style in Spanish to be able to deliver messages that a person has said without using their words literally.
- To inform, ask, and talk about the time we have been doing an activity.
- To talk about the future and, finally, conditional sentences.
- To talk about projects in Spanish. Firm plans and things we have in mind.
- To locate an action in the future with “Cuando + subjunctive.”
- To define objects, professions, and places.
As always, we will see everything with a communication-oriented approach, and you will have, quizzes, PDFs, and of course, my support.