Español básico 4
Welcome to the basic Spanish course number four. It is convenient that before starting this course you have seen the previous basic Spanish courses. I leave the links so you at least take a look.
In the fourth basic Spanish course, we will learn to talk about the past. For this, we will see the past indefinite. Afterward, we will see how to talk about the weather, the seasons and the months of the year.
In the third class, we will see all the related vocabulary to go shopping and talk about how clothes fit us.
In the fifth class, we will see how to make comparisons of superiority, inferiority, and equality. We will also see the irregular comparatives and the neutral demonstratives.
It is important to be able to express our symptoms when we are sick. Therefore, we will see everything necessary to be able to go to the doctor in the lesson about health and illness.
In the seventh class, we will see how to talk about the habits of the past. In Spanish, we have a very peculiar way of doing it because by using the imperfect past tense, we can know that it is a recurring action that happened in the past.
As we not only talk about the past but we also need to talk about the future, we will learn to do it in class number 8. For this, we will use the structure “ir a + infinitive”.
In the secondlast lesson, we will see the basic rules of accentuation. We will learn how to classify words according to whether they are “agudas, llanas, esdrújulas or sobresdrújulas”. We will also learn when and where to put an accent.
Todas las lecciones
- Español básico 4: #1 Hablar sobre el pasado
- Español básico 4: #2 El clima, las estaciones y los meses del año
- Español básico 4: #3 Ir de compras
- Español básico 4: #4 Desribir la ropa
- Español básico 4: #5 Hacer comparaciones
- Español básico 4: #6 La salud y la enfermedad
- Español básico 4: #7 Hablar de hábitos del pasado
- Español básico 4: #8 Hablar sobre planes futuros
- Español básico 4: #9 Las reglas básicas de acentuación
- Español básico 4: #10 Resumen y evaluación del español básico